7/10/2012

Vintage Dots



Hi! was over 30degrees in South Japan.
Sky`s amazingly B L U E!!!
need drive, lemonade, and favorite dress! wow!

Here`s my summery vintage look.
I didn`t put the brand`s name of pants and shoes.
these are from One of Japanese useful brand "Lowrys Farm"
normally young(17-22?) girls in Japan love this brand.
but it also has many low price, good quality stuff like my shoes.
(if you`d like to buy, you can check its website. they send overseas i think)

Western hats : Minnetonka
Teardrop Glasses : Ray-Ban


now I`m packing and sorting stuff for moving to Canada!
(so im leaving soon!)
If you have anywhere recommend, let me know!
See you guys in Canada! hope I`ll see and be friends! fashion people!!!
XXX


2 comments:

  1. Really awesome look, dear~ Love your pants and hat a lot~
    This is so nice of you to left a comment in my blog, dear~ Just join yours )
    waiting for you in mine to chat - hope we will be friends :)

    Keep posting~! )

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks do much! much appreciate it!
    XXX

    my-secret-issue Sayaka

    ReplyDelete